ArmaPET® PET Structural Foam
This unique structural core is not only recyclable, but is made out of 100% recycled materials - post-consumer PET packaging waste. The cores have DNV-GL approval, and are available in a range of densities and thicknesses, as well as in a range of finishing options such as grid-scoring, contouring and pin-holing. There are also Fire Retardant versions available.
- Excellent damage tolerance.
- Outstanding fatigue resistance (high threshold >60%).
- Excellent long-term thermal stability.
- Limited density variation (<5kg/m?).
- High processing temperature of 150? C (short-term curing temperature up to 180? C).
- Very good thermal insulation properties.
- Closed cell: limited water & resin absorption, no corrosion and no degradation over time.
- Excellent mechanical properties.
- Thermoformable (3D-shape).
- Easy processing (with most types of resin and lamination processes and no toxic out-gassing).
- Good screw retention.
- Environmentally friendly (100% recyclable).
- Best-in-class fire properties (M1/F1, DIN5510).
- DNV and GL certified.
Matrix stock the following products, although this range is constantly expanding.
- Plain Sheets- 5, 10, 12, 15, 20, 100mm
- With Holes - 7, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25, 32, 50mm
- Grid-scored - 12, 20mm
- Plain Sheets- 5, 12, 25, 50mm